Lot 325, also known as Lot 3003, is the last available home site within the current release of Woopi Beach Estate. With a medium reasonably level homesite pad, and the rear yard area that did slope downwards now terraced with retaining walls, making for easy rear yard maintenance, this property has great potential for a smart designed home. Registration for this block is expected Feb/Apr 2021.
Only minutes south of the coastal village of Woolgoolga, you will find this new residential subdivision. Located east of the highway and offering a short stroll to the Solitary Islands Marine Park where Hearnes Lake meets the Pacific Ocean, this land really is position perfect!
• Smaller reasonably level building pad on 602m2
• Registration expected Feb/Apr 2021
• Rear yard that did slope down has now been terraced making for easy maintenance
• Beach an easy 800m stroll away
• Located east of the highway
• 5 minutes drive to Woolgoolga Village
• 20 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.