4 1 3
Nestled on an elevated 702m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. This solid brick and tile home presents as the perfect property for a small family, downsizers or investors alike.
Beautifully presented and privately positioned back from the street, this home enjoys both a large front and rear yard, providing a spacious outlook, and plenty of area to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. Offering the added bonus of a large garden shed for storage, along with a new long-range reverse cycle air conditioning system positioned in the living room.
Enjoy excellent proximity to all facilities and attractions on the Coffs Coast. With a short drive to Sawtell beach and village, Coffs Harbour Health Campus, Coffs Harbour airport, schools, shopping centres, and only 12 minutes from the Coffs Harbour CBD.
This neat and tidy residence will make a perfect home or investment and with everything it offers is definitely not expected to last!
• Solid brick and tile home built in 1992
• Elevated block of 702m2
• 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
• Large main bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Original inviting kitchen
• Open plan living/dining areas
• Long range reverse cycle air conditioning to the living
• Rear alfresco deck area
• Laundry to the rear of garage
• Single lock-up garage
• Space for at least two extra cars on driveway
• Back yard shed for storage
• Short drive to local shops & major shopping centre
• 5 minutes drive to Sawtell beach and café strip
• 8 minutes to Coffs Airport
• 12 minutes to Coffs CBD
Council Rates: $2906.29 pa
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.